Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Come Fly With Me



"Come fly with me!" the little witch said.
"Um, let me check my insurance first, and maybe I'll
check yours too."
Trivia question: Who sang the song? The answer will
be at the bottom of this post.
Pink Cat has gone digital as of yesterday! I couldn't resist
and just had to order this cute little stamp! It is "Itty
Bitty Betty Broom Ride." I colored the image with
watercolor pencils and then used pop dots for dimension.
The sketch is from Stamps and Smiles, "The Fresh Batch."
This challenge also fits the Scrappy Frog Challenge to use
a frog. CS is Bazzill. DP is Basic Grey "Haunted Forest."
Love, love, love that paper! I used a MS Spider Web Punch
and a circle punch to make the medallion. The button is from
Masterpiece Studios, and ribbon is Hobby Lobby. The
sentiment is my own.
Trivia answer: The singer's name is Frank Sinatra.

7 comments:

  1. Drat...I thought the trivia question was a contest, and I'd win a couple of mill for knowing the answer! Tee hee.... Your card is so cute! Love that little image! groan - I haven't yet gone digi - am holding out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I came to tell u the answer too lol

    lovely card great little witch

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww super cute card Cat, what a precious image and I LOVE the fun web in the corner of your layout.

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! I love the little frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this card! I love the spider web embelishment you put in the corner!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Smiles!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I know the Frank Sinatra song Come Fly With Me, but I don't remember the lyrics saying anything about insurance! LOL

    I love your sweet card, Cat. I'm so excited about the Pink Cat Studio Digi Images... just picked up a few myself. Now, to find the time to play...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!