Friday, September 25, 2009

Paper Roses


This is my first attempt at making paper roses. I used my Cricut to cut the flowers. Then I ink distressed them front and back, curled the edges, and stacked them on top of each other. I added Hero Arts pearls to the centers.
The sketch is from Caardvarks Sketchfest Friday. DP is DCWV, Indian Summer Stack." I embossed the bottom panel with a Dotted Swiss folder in my Cuttlebug. Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, and sentiment is Studio g. This card also fits Cute Daisy May- texture and Cupcake Craft- distressing.

8 comments:

  1. Love those pretty flowers and how you rotated the squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those roses Cat, really effective.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat, wow your flowers look fantastic...they look like you bought them that way..way to go!!! Great distressing and love the paper. Thanks for joining us (again) at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. So very pretty.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, love the distressing you have done and such a lovely layout too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and very sumptuous those flowers are quite gorgeous thank you once again for joining us at CDM.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, I love your roses Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!