Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a Magical Softpencil Thursday!


Now you see "Michu the Great" waving his magic wand over the Bunny in the hat!
...And the Bunny magically disappears! Where did he go, and can Michu make him reappear?
Of course he can! He IS "Michu the Great"!  Another wave of the magic wand, and the Bunny and the hat are both coming into view now!
This week's Softpencil image is "Michu is a Magician". I added the table. I drew it myself.
It took me a while to figure out how to make the rabbit appear and disappear. I cut a strip 1/2 inch wide of Papertrey Clear CS and glued the Bunny and hat in the middle. I cut two slits in the card and threaded the Clear CS through. Then I glued ribbon pull tabs to each end.The wand was colored with gold Smooch. I cut a star, colored it with Smooch, and glued it to the end of the wand.
I wish Michu would pay a visit to my house! I'm in the process of moving my Scraproom from one room to another. Hubby even bought some shelves for the walls. I'd like to ask Michu to wave his magic wand and put everything in place!
Check out the MAGIC the rest of the DT has worked this week with "Michu is a Magician"! Their links are in my sidebar. Elizabeth has planned some exciting events for Softpencil fans in the next few weeks! The first one is this Sunday. Mark your calendar and join us!
  • May 2nd - Live Chat at our Softpencil PCP group at 2pm EST
  • May 6th - Softpencil Anniversary Blog Hop!
  • May 28th - Softpencil's FANS blog Hop! 
Would you like to participate in Softpencil's FANS Blog Hop on May 28? If you would, contact Elizabeth HERE. Check out her Shop too! You will find some adorable digis at very reasonable prices!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG!!! This is SOOOOOOO COOLLLL! At first, I just saw the card, I love it, then I saw more.... My jaw just dropped! AWESOME Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat,

    I agree with Kerry 100%, this is way to cool for words. Fabulous is only a starting place, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!! You are so creative, I am jealous!!!!!!! What an imagination you have! Love it!

    Hugs,

    Lisa Atha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly - This is fantastical!! AMazing - you are a magician!! FABULOUS creation this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is amazing! I love the ´real´ magic...LOL
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!