Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Release Day for "The Candy Jar Collection" at Pixie Dust Studio!

Whoo Hoo! It's here! The Candy Jar Collection is available in the Pixie Dust Studio today!
Stop by and see the special price you get when purchasing this entire collection.

Today I'm celebrating Halloween on my blog! It's one of my favorite holidays!
This is "Candy Corn", and he is ready for a night on the town! The spider punch is MS. The spiders are plastic Halloween confetti. I even found some candy corn buttons from Dress It Up.

 This image is "Gumball Smiles". Everyone needs a Halloween costume! So I added some little confetti witch hats. A little spider web adds some decoration to the jar. I cut circles out of felt using Nesties, then added some stitching and a button. The stick pins were made by cutting the pearls off the top of corsage pins and hot gluing on some buttons. The Jack-o-lantern is a glittered foam sticker that was purchased in a set at the local Dollar Tree.
Stop by the blogs of our creative Pixies for more tasty treats from The Candy Jar Collection. You can get your own sweets at the Pixie Dust Studio. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I sure and loving this new collection...
    your cards are just too cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cat it's been a while since I've stopped by and I am glad to see you creations are as amazing as always. This new release is great fun and I love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! Send some of that craftiness to me!! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!