Thursday, November 24, 2011

MTME Pretty Pattern Sketch

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time today with family and friends! It's time for another MTME Pretty Pattern Sketch Challenge!


Thanksgiving reminded me that tomorrow is "Black Friday", so I decided to make a Christmas card for the official start of the Christmas season.
Digital paper is from The Farmhouse Fresh Collection. Isn't it delicious!
The sentiment and images are from the Beautiful Baubles Collection. The sentiment was digitally colored, and Copic markers were used for the rest. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! You can link your project HERE. Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS37. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar. The paper and images plus much more are available now in the My Time Made Easy Store. Check it out! 
If you're shopping tomorrow, Be Careful Out There! LOL  I plan on staying home. Now is a good day to work on decorating the house. I have a good start on my shopping already thanks to some pre-Christmas sales and discount coupons. Plus everything that I bought is wrapped!
Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!