Thursday, December 1, 2011

MTME Sketches in Review

This week you will have your choice of sketches 19, 21,22,23,25, or 26. Go to the My Time Made Easy Blog to make your selection.

For my card I used the digital image Dashing Through the Snow. It is available in acrylic or digital and includes 22 images. I colored the image digitally. Dotted paper is Shopping Shirley's Candied Thistlestalk. The snowflake paper, 12 Days of Snowflakes, is a Freebie!The flower is a slightly altered Cut File from MTME, Pretty Poinsettia.
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! You can link your project HERE Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar. The paper and images plus much more are available now in the My Time Made Easy Store. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!