Thursday, May 10, 2012

A New Sketch at MTMEPPS!

Blue! My favorite color! You'd never guess that because the majority of my cards are pink! I LOVE this blue DP from My Time Made Easy. The DP on top is from the Romance Collection. The bottom DP is from the Bee Mine Collection. The image is from the May Release, Fine Finish.

 Won't you join us for this week's challege? We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS60. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the sketch, Cat. I love your blue, black and white color scheme - very nice! On the focal image, did you use copics to color the blue part or is that digitally colored? It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cat this is beautiful I really love the wonderful colours and that elegant image, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat this is lovely! I love the colors and the papers are perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!