Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Time for Another Challenge at ABAC!

It's time for another challenge at ABAC! My posting day is the 15th of the month, but I made something so adorable, I just couldn't wait to post it now!
I found this cute lantern template at SVG Cuts. It's part of the Crisp Days of Fall collection. It's just perfect for Fall, and it goes together so quickly and easily. I used frosted vellum for the window panes and placed a small battery operated tea light inside. Stunning! 
I hope you'll join our challenge! There is a fabulous prize to be won from Unity Stamps, and you could even be chosen as a    
Guest Designer! Zap yourself over to ABAC to see what the other amazing designers have created! You'll be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!