Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's Time for Another Challenge at ABAC!

I LOVE Christmas! I couldn't resist making this adorable teapot and teacup with the DP I had been saving in my stash. The lace and rhinestone brad is from Hobby Lobby. I had been saving them for just the right project, and this was the one! The berries were purchased at Michael's last year after Christmas, and were marked way down, so I snapped them up!

The teapot is from the Tea for You and Me Kit from SVG Cuts, and it has been slightly altered. Actually I was forced to alter it. I somehow managed to turn the teapot upside down when I attached the handle and the spout. When it was time to make the lid, it wouldn't fit, so I had to redesign the top of the pot and the lid. Then I decided to add lace around the rim of the lid and the bottom of the pot to give it a Victorian look.

I made a teacup using the Grab a Cup template from My Time Made Easy. It goes together so quickly. I made a bunch of them this summer for my daughter's baby shower. I liked them so much that I made one to match the teapot.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge. You could win a fabulous prize and even be a Guest Designer at "Anything But a Card."
Enter your project HERE and see what the rest of the amazing team has created! Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!