Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Time for Another ABAC Challenge!

I made a banner for my project this month. 



  I found this star pattern online from Better Homes and Gardens magazine. The snowflakes were made using a MS punch. The dangly beads were purchased at "Dollar Tree" for only $1 for the set of three. I LOVE a bargain! I was saving them for the perfect project, and this was it!   
I hope you'll join us for this challenge. You could win a fabulous prize and even be a Guest Designer at "Anything But a Card."
Wishing everyone a very happy holiday season!
Enter your project HERE and see what the rest of the amazing team has created! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Your star banner is fantastic. Have a very Merry Christmas. Carole #58

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!