Monday, August 12, 2013

Rapunzel Mermaid

Meet Rapunzel from the Princess Mermaid Collection. Isn't she gorgeous? I was thrilled when Kathy sent me this collection to play with!
  Rapunzel is available for purchase now in the Pixie Dust Studio! You can also find precolored images suitable for many crafting needs. 
 Some lovely boutique items, including jewelery,are available on FB in the Pixie Dust Studio Boutique
Hop on over and take a look around!
Stop by my blog tomorrow for more peeks at the Princess Mermaid Collection.
Card Deets
CS is Bazzil, ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, Punches are MS, rhinestones and flower are from Michael's,  and DP is from my very old stash.
 CHALLENGES
 Crafty Creations Challenges - texture
Cute Card Thursday - Die-ing to Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!! it is very Beautiful!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card. I like the mermaid and the decoration. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week.
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!