Friday, April 24, 2009

Design Team Challenges and Entries

Edit Posts Here are my Design Team entries for Lauren Meader's blog. The first sketch was called "Oldie but Goodie." I used "Safari Chic" paper and ribbon from DCWV. My images are "Mindy's Zoo" from Stampology. Brads and pop dots are from my stash purchased at Michael's. I used StazOn to ink around the edges of my squares. I just love this Safari paper! It makes me want to go to the zoo! The second sketch was mytimess 30. Gotta love cupcakes! I used Bazzil cardstock and paper from the Spring Stack DCWV. Rickrack and ribbon were from my stash. glitter pens were from Hobby Lobby.The last sketch was mytimess31. I love the way this one turned out. It just sings "Spring!" I used Bazzill cardstock and Spring Stack paper from DCWV. I used a swirly Cuttlebug folder to emboss my cardstock. Ribbon and stamps were from Hobby Lobby and pearls from Archiver's. Well, these are my entries. Only one sketch needed to be submitted, but I am an overachiever! What can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!