Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sketch Something Challenge: 2 + 1 Cased

Stamp Something is honoring Emily this week. Here is her sketch for this week. I made two cards and cased another. The first was done in shades of blue. I used CS from The Paper Co., and patterned paper from The Summer Stack DCWV. Stamps are from studio g. Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and rhinestones are from Queen & Co. I love the paper I used on this card. It is from DCWV The Summer Stack. I cut the paper to show off the corner borders. The only stamp that I used was for the sentiment; studio g. I cut the butterfly with a Nestabilities butterfly. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and pearls are from Hero Arts. It was interesting to see how differently these two cards turned out using the same sketch. The third card is one that I cased. The original card is here. I used DCWV paper, again from The Summer Stack. The stamp is studio g. Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and pearls are from Hero Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!