Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tulles of the Trade

The focus is on tulle at Limelight Papercrafts! This card is for the Six Chicks Challenge Sketch #21. Mandy used a cupcake on her card, and I did too. The best part of the cupcake is the icing, so I decided to "frost" it with tulle. I punched holes on the cupcake and then wove the tulle through the holes. I used glitter cardstock for the large circle and then chalked it with yellow chalk. I also tied a tulle bow in the circle. The little cupcakes at the bottom are actually buttons that I bought at Walmart last summer. I cut the shank off the back and attached them to the card with Fabri-Tac. CS is from ColorBok and Patterned paper is DCWV The Summer Stack.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I would NEVER have thought to use tulle for icing! I absolutely LOVE this idea!! :) I'll be featuring your super-cute card today! Glad you played along!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!