Georgia!The Rules are: Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you have left this award for them, and then answer a list of questions in one word. Like Georgia, I couldn't answer each question in only one word. Hmmm... Maybe that's why we get along so well. We never run out of words!
1. Where is your mobile?...charging in the living room
2. Your hair?... dark brown
3. Your Mother?... Heaven
4. Your Father?... Heaven
5. Your favorite food?... chicken salad
6. Your Dream last night?... Back in WA still visiting with
daughters and grandson
7. Your Fav Drink?... Diet Coke with a slice of lime
8. Your Dream?... to go on another cruise to Alaska
9. What room are you in?... Family room
10. Your Hobby?... papercrafts and reading
11. Fear?... small, enclosed spaces
12. Where do you want to be in 5 years?... healthy
13. Where were you last night?... dinner at Culver's with Hubby
14. Something that you aren't?... neat while scrapping
15. Muffins... blueberry
16. Wish List Item?... Copics
17. Where did you grow up?... Derby City
18. Last thing you did?... Drank Chai tea with a blueberry cream cheese
19. What are you wearing?... jeans and a light blue t-shirt
20. Your TV?... Living room
21. Pets?... All in Pet Heaven :( Three cats: Calico, Princess Kitty, and
22. Friends?... many different circles of friends
24. Life?... Busy
25. Missing someone?... children and grandson
26. Vehicle?... Chevrolet
27. Something you're not wearing?...shoes
28. Fav store?...Kohl's for clothes, Archiver's and Hobby Lobby for
29. Fav Colour?... blue
30. When was last time you laughed?... seconds ago!
31. Last time you cried?... When I kissed my daughters and grandson
goodbye to get on a plane and come back home.
32. Best Friend?... Hubby
33. One place that I go to over n' over? local craft stores
34. Facebook?... Yes, but I rarely check in: only when family post new
pictures. For some reason, I don't like to post there.
35. Fav place to eat? Cracker Barrel
Now to pass it on to: I know some of you already have this award; now, you have two!
Elizabeth, Kerry, Lisa, Jeanette, and Beth