Thursday, November 18, 2010

More "Toybox" Peeks from the Pixie Dust Studio!

It's Day II of Sneak Peeks for the newest Pixie Dust collection, "Toybox"! I'm sharing two of my favorites today!
This is "Plushie the Pony". Isn't she adorable! I live in Horse Country but never owned a horse. I remember riding ponies at church picnics many years ago. Isn't every child's dream to own a horse? I think this one is just toooo cute!

Next is "Do-Little-Dolly". She is so sweet! She could be used on any card for a girl; young and old alike. Stop by tomorrow. It's Release Day for this collection! All digis will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio. You can see more peeks from the rest of the Pixies now. Their links are in my sidebar. I'll have another card to share tomorrow. Please stop by! Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!