Friday, December 3, 2010

The Eclipse II Release is Here!

It's finally here! The Pixie Dust Eclipse II Collection is available in the Pixie Dust Studio now!
This collection features Rosalie, Emmett, Santa Edward, and Santa Jacob.
"Eclipse", the movie, will be released on DVD tomorrow! Have you reserved your copy?

I made another page for my "never ending" Twi Book! LOL This page features Rosalie.

Here is a quote from the book, New Moon. It represents the scene where Bella asks the Cullen family to vote "Yes" to her desire to become a Vampire. If you missed any pages in my Twi Book, you can check them out HERE.
Stop by the rest of the Pixies' blogs and see the magic they've worked with Pixie Dust! Their links are in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!