Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from S2G!

Merry Christmas! If you're like me, you are still finishing up last minute holiday details! I used the digi "Domino Gift" for this week's project.

Isn't it cute! I love the wreath around him and the gift bag in his mouth.

 I made a treat box that can be hung on a doorknob. I filled it with Peppermint taffy. Yum!

The box was designed by Lauren Meader and is available at My Time Made Easy.
The digi comes with FOUR sentiments. I chose "Is it too late to be good?". Stop by the S2G Shop for this digi and many more that are perfect for the season! There are still some acrylic stamps available for $1 each and a few limited edition kits. But hurry because they're going fast!
Our talented and creative DT have holiday projects to share too, so stop by their blogs. Their links are in my sidebar.
My grandkids are here, and excitement is in the air! Hubby and I have been busy entertaining them and having "adventures".
My grandson has been talking about making sugar cookies with me since I visited him last month. Here he is. He loved the flour! He said it was so soft! I think he would have been happy just to play with flour and some cookie cutters! LOL

I don't know if there was more flour on him or on the countertop!

                        Who wants a cookie?

We also made a batch of Holiday Pretzels. They are so easy! A pretzel, a Hershey Kiss (melted), and an M&M on top.

The Taste Test. Deeeee-licious!
Happy Holidays to all! Enjoy the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!