Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Twilight Images are Coming to Pixie Dust Studio!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! 
It's happening this Friday! THREE New Twilight images are on their way to the Pixie Dust Studio! Now I can add more pages to my "never ending" Twi Book!

This is Esme.

I added a quote from the book.

The flower is handmade using organza wired ribbon. The Cullen Crest was found on the web, and glued to a stick pin.
If you want to see what my book looks like so far, you can see all of the pages by clicking HERE.
Stop by tomorrow for this week's Pixie Dust Studio Challenge, and I'll have another Twi peek for you!
CHALLENGES
Allsorts- Free and Easy July
Stamping for the Weekend- My Favorite Things (Twilight, flowers, punches, ribbon)
Digital Tuesday- Bling It Up
Digi Doodle Shop- Anything Goes

Pixie is Having a DT Call!
All the deets are HERE! The call ends on Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love the card! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The flower is stunning!
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. The flower is gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!