Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's a Thank You Softpencil Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Softpencil Thank You/Farewell Blog Hop! If you arrived from talented Betty's Blog then you are in the right place! If not, and you want to join our hop, then start at the beginning at Creative Kerry's Blog.
Softpencil Studios is discontinuing digital stamps. They will be available only until August 1st. So if you want any images hop on over to the Softpencil Studio, and snap some up! You can get 5 stamps for $10. What a bargain!
Softpencil is the first DT that I was on. I have enjoyed working with Elizabeth the past 19 months, and meeting the girls on the DT. This is the very last posting we will do as Softpencil Design Team members :(.

This is my first card that I posted as a Softpencil DT member. It is
"I Will Cook for You", and it is one of my favorite images. I added Michu, the cat, peeking around the corner.


I made my very first sidestep card and included some of my favorite Softpencil stamps.  Thank you, Elizabeth for the opportunity to work with you and your adorable images! I wish you much success and happiness in the future!
Thank you to friends and followers who visit my blog and leave such lovely comments! Although digital images are being discontinued, Elizabeth is still busy creating Tshirts, Art prints, and skins. The Angel Company is also producing rubber stamps for her with the Tinytwinies! Next on the  Hop list is the very talented Dawn. Stop by and see her Thank You/Farewell to Elizabeth posting. The Hop will end at the Softpencil Studio so be sure and leave some "love" for Elizabeth and wish her well!
P.S. If you missed my Softpencil slideshow featuring all of my Softpencil creations, you can find it HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Cat!!! amazing works! I remember very well your first card and I LOVE your step card!

    19 months! time flies! thanks a lot for all your gorgeous works, for sharing your talent with us(you do GREAT tutorials too!) and for being a sweet friend!
    A bunch of hugs to you dear Cat!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards. I love how you've combined the images on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cat these are two fantastic, cute cards the images, colours and designs look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Cat,
    Love your first ever Softpencil card but your latest one is adorable. So many of Elizabeth's adorable characters all in one place!! Love it. It has been a pleasure to be a part of the Softpencil journey with you.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are just too stinkin' cute! Love Michu peeking around the corner at Ratiny with his chef hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, Cat!!! This is amazing!!! Your creations are always stunning!!! I has been super fun to work with you on the Softpencil team! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! All of your creations are adorable, Cat!! for me it has been fun working with you as part of the Softpencil DT. Ill see you around!
    hugs
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my my~!!! Cutest ever! Makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!