Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day Two of Sneak Peeks for the "Breeze" Collection at Pixie Dust Studio!

As promised, I have more peeks for you!

This is "Spring Zebra". I pulled a thread from the center of the ribbon and made a ruffle. The flower was gathered and then glued together. 

Next is "Catching a Smile". Isn't she a sweet little fairy! She was colored with Copic markers and accented with Stickles.
Tomorrow is Release Day for the fabulous "Breeze" collection! It will be available in the Pixie Dust Studio then! I'll have more peeks tomorrow, along with a new Pixie Dust Challenge. I hope you'll stop by!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer Cat these are beautiful, that first one is amazing, those colours look spectacular so does the image and the ribbon the second is a real little cutie, awesome work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!