Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Sketch Time at MTMEPPS!

Soon Spring will be here! Birds remind me of Spring! I chose an image from the "Toying with my Heart" Collection. The DP is digital paper from the "Wind my Girlie Gears" Collection. I cut some gears from the DP and glued them to CS as an extra embellishment. The ribbon is Organza from Hobby Lobby, and the flower is "Recollections" from Michael's.
Won't you join us for this week's challenge?  We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS48. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Stop by the My Time Made Easy Shop for the images I used and many more. There is a HUGE selection of digital paper, too! You're sure to find something you will just LOVE!
CHALLENGE
Truly Scrumptious- All Creatures Great and Small

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love the color scheme and your coloring is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!