Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Pixie Heads Back to School" at Pixie Dust Studio!

Are all school supplies purchased for the start of the school year? I remember "guesstimating" how many my kids would need and stockpiling them downstairs! This is Magnum Opus. I thought he was just perfect for this week's challenge. He's available now in the Pixie Dust Studio.
I hope you'll join us for this week's Back to School theme challenge! You could win a Pixie Dust image of your choice and a Pixie Star Award for your blog! 
Enter your project  HERE 
Need some inspiration? Check out the blogs of our Pixies! They are always happy to share! You'll find their links in my sidebar.
BLOG HOP Tomorrow!
The Pixie Dust Studio will have a Blog Hop tomorrow! It starts at 4:00 A.M. EST and ends on Sunday. You don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!