Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here's Another Fab Sketch from MTMEPPS!

I LOVE this week's sketch! Unfortunately I am having problems with my back and was unable to make a card. Can't wait to say "Good bye"to my heating pad and feel good enough to start crafting again.

 Sketch challenges are every other week instead of every week, so you have more time to enter.
Won't you join us for this week's challenge? We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE. Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS71. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar. Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...so sorry you are feeling badly. I went to the MTME site to see what you'd created and there was no card, so I came here. Poor baby! Get better soon - miss you when you're not here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, Cat. You always have so many cute cards for our challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!