Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Release Day for" Forest Friends" at Pixie Dust Studio!


I hope you have been enjoying the Peeks for the newest "Forest Friends" collection! You can get your images today! Stop by the Pixie Dust Studio and see the discounted price you can receive when purchasing the entire "Forest Friends" collection.

This adorable image is "Love Birds". It also comes with the sentiments : XOXO and Hugs and Kisses. It retails seperately for $3.

I couldn't resist making a "Lollipop Garden to showcase them. I plan on sending this little garden to my grandkids. I know they will just LOVE it! The template is available from SVG Cuts in the For My Valentine collection. The heart box in the background is also from SVG Cuts and is from the Love Me Do collection.
Besides being perfect for Valentine's Day, this collection is versatile enough to be used for other celebrations as well.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!