Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Time for Another Sketch Challenge at MTMEPPS!


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite celebrations.....Hearts, flowers, chocolate, pink, red, ....What could be better? AND I have the perfect name to celebrate: DARLING (Thanks to Hubby) LOL!
I chose the heart and sentiment from the Sweet Sentiments Collection. DP is from the new BFF Valentine Papers.You can find them all in the MTME Shop.  Please join us for this week's challenge. Link your card Here. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Wanna Win a Pretty Package of your choice??  All you have to do is participate in the listed four sketches and link them up to the appropriate posts… easy peasy!  We will announce our next monthly winner on January 31st (you’ll want to make sure you play in Pattern Challenges 78, 79, 80 and 81 to qualify).  You have until January 30th@ 11:00 pm EST, to get them all linked up.
Now, let’s get sketchy!  Feel free to use our sketches on any project you want, we encourage you to get creative!  And of course you can combine challenges.  While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.  Sketch Keyword will be MTMEPPS80.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat, I LOVE your card! I love all the hearts! You really rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!