Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let's Go Camping!

....I said NEVER! The only way I would consider going camping would be in an RV. 
I have too many allergies. Right now I have a poison ivy rash on my wrist, and I have no idea how I got it. Hubs does all of the yard work, and he recently removed some poison ivy from a tree in our yard. Some of the oil from the ivy must have gotten on his clothes, and I came into contact with it. That's my guess on how I broke out in a rash.

Isn't this Vintage Camping Lantern adorable! It looks so real! Don't you just LOVE the little vellum moths!

Here is a picture of the back. I put a LED tea light candle in the opening, (2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree).
You can find this lantern at SVG Cuts. It's from the Camp Smore kit.
I leave you now with one more thought on camping from that was posted on FB
"Camping is fun if you like to pretend you're homeless"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!