Friday, July 5, 2013

Up, Up, and Away!

My daughter received some curtain valances as a baby shower gift, but she didn't have enough for every window in my grandaughter's room. So she asked me if I would make another valance for her.

The top curtain is store bought. The bottom one is my version. I was lucky to find material that matched at Hancock Fabrics.

Fast forward a year later, and I made a coordinating hot air balloon to hang from the ceiling in my grandaughter's bedroom.

I couldn't resist giving it a test run outside!  :)
The pattern is from SVG Cuts, the High Skies kit.

I also made a clock (Yes, it really works!) for my daughter. It's from the Maison de Madeline kit. Mary has made a video that shows you how to put it together. I changed the design a little. I just LOVE how it turned out! Can you believe it's made out of paper?
Check out the SVG Cuts Shop to see all of the amazing projects you can purchase and Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!