....I said NEVER! The only way I would consider going camping would be in an RV.
I have too many allergies. Right now I have a poison ivy rash on my wrist, and I have no idea how I got it. Hubs does all of the yard work, and he recently removed some poison ivy from a tree in our yard. Some of the oil from the ivy must have gotten on his clothes, and I came into contact with it. That's my guess on how I broke out in a rash.
Isn't this Vintage Camping Lantern adorable! It looks so real! Don't you just LOVE the little vellum moths!
Here is a picture of the back. I put a LED tea light candle in the opening, (2 for $1 at the Dollar Tree).
I leave you now with one more thought on camping from someecards.com that was posted on FB
"Camping is fun if you like to pretend you're homeless"