Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gingerbread House III

The Cuttlebug Challenge this week was to create a mini-book to go with your chosen party theme. My theme is a Gingerbread House Party. All I have to do is take my photos, and they are ready to be cropped and placed in my explosion book. I made the front of the book to match the gift box that I made last week. The deets are the same. When you open the book up, it looks like this. All of the paper is from Hobby Lobby, and it was embossed using Provo Craft Dotted Swiss folder or the Swirl folder. Here is a closeup of the left side. You can see the embossing a little more clearly in this photo. Ribbons are from Hobby Lobby. Here is a closer view of the middle and right side. There are many wonderful party ideas on the Cuttlebug site. Go check it out and start planning your next get-together!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project once again Cat!!! I love what you've done this month!!! I have made these little explosion books before, and they are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your detail work is great. I want to be a perfectionist like you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!