Monday, September 14, 2009

Just for You

Sometimes you need a card "just because" and I think this one would work. I used DCWV "Indian Summer Stack" DP. I am in LOVE with it! Blue is actually my favorite color, but I find myself using a lot of pink on my cards. This DP has a Fall look, and I really like the combination of apple green and chocolate with the blue. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday, and it is for their DT call. I used a Swiss Pixie stamp from CC Designs, Little Leisel. I colored her with watercolor pencils and filled her little wheelbarrow with flowers and leaves that I cut out of DP. I also used the same DP to cut a little branch of flowers that I added to the top left corner of the card. My borders were cut with MS punches: Picket Fence and Checkerboard. The sentiment is from Fiskar's Cameo Ovations. CS and ribbon are Hobby
Lobby, and rhinestones are Queen and Co. This card also fits these challenges:
1. Creative Card Crew- Have a Fairy Nice Day
2. ABC- Die cuts or punches
3. All That Scraps- Watercolors
4. Stamp Something- Favorite embellishment (ribbon)

7 comments:

  1. I've missed you! This card is adorable. Love the depth and detail. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this??? Adorable image and I love those borders! good luck with the DT call! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful such a pretty image and what fabulous detail.Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, wonderful colours and brillinat job with the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colour combo
    Thank you & good luck!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvelously detailed card. Good luck on the DT call.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!