Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, A!


If you recall, a few weeks ago I entered the Cuttlebug Birthday Palooza Challenge. I had originally planned two parties: A Gingerbread House Party and a birthday party for my grandson. I was overly ambitious
and actually thought I could finish two complete parties at once. I was wrong! I posted a pirate invitation for my grandson, but I ended up changing my mind. I scrapped the pirate and replaced him with a cowboy: Cowboy Billy from Pink Cat Studio, to be precise! My sweet grandson loves cowboys! We bought him cowboy boots for Christmas and for a while he even wore them to bed! One of his favorite books is Cowboy Small. Cowboy Small wears a shirt that is just like the one Cowboy Billy is wearing.  The card above is the invitation for the party. I have nineteen more to go! We need to have some extras as souvenirs and for scrapbooks!
CS is The Paper Studio, DP is DCWV, Ribbon is Hobby Lobby.
I also used a Provo Craft embossing folder, pop dots, and a CM star punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!