Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happily Ever After


Last night, a childhood friend of my husband's got married. He had been a bachelor for 57 years, and now in one ceremony, he became a husband, father, and grandfather! The ceremony was so moving! The couple wrote their own vows. and at the end, there was hardly a dry eye to be seen. The ceremony was at sunset and the venue overlooked the harbor. It was snowing and was just beautiful! It was one of the best weddings I have ever attended. I'm so glad we were able to witness such a special occasion!
   
This is the cake. Snowflakes were perfect for the season! The cake was delicious! The top was lemon and the bottom layer was white almond. Sooooo good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Cat that cakes is gorgeous thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!