Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Softpencil Thursday!

My daughter LOVES Ladybugs! Whenever I see one, I think of her. This week, Elizabeth gave us the digi "Ladybug with Flower". We could make whatever we wanted with it! 

 
I chose to make a gift box for my daughter. I'll fill it with packets of Chai tea and Lindor Chocolates.
"Yumma Yumma," as my Grandson says! I used the template "Get a Handle on it" from Papertrey Ink.
Have you checked out the Softpencil Shop lately? Elizabeth has new Halloween digi-stamps, clipart collections, and Halloween themed DIY printables! Some new Halloween digis are are also being planned featuring Michu and Ratiny as Mummies!
Zap yourself over to the Softpencil Blog to see current challenges that Elizabeth is sponsoring. For amazing inspiration check out the blogs of the Softpencil DT! Their links are in my sidebar.

4 comments:

  1. Wowzer this is fabulous I am loving the colours, image and the box this is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing gift box Cat!!! I love your project and I´m sure your daughter will love it too! tea and chocolates are a great addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful gift box...and full of wonderful goodies! Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!