Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sneak Peeks for the Pixie Dust Fun House Collection!


Today is the first day of Sneak Peeks for the newest Pixie Dust Collection: Fun House!  I have an adorable couple to share with you today!

This is "Frankie". What's that in his hand? Is it candy corn or an engagement ring? I made the fabric button by cutting circles out of felt with my Cuttlebug and blanket stitching them together with embroidery floss, and then adding a button. 

 
It must be an engagement ring. because the name of this digi is "Frankie's Bride". Every bride needs a tiara and a veil, and this bride is no exception. I used a MS spider web corner punch to make the tiara. The veil is made out of tulle with silver Stickles dots added for extra sparkle. The bats are confetti that I found at Michael's.
Want to see what else is new in the Fun House Collection? Take a look at the blogs of our creative DT. Their links are in my sidebar. Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY for the Fun House collection! Stop by tomorrow and I'll have more peeks for you! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the tiara and veil on the bride and the fabric button! Beautiful cards Cat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards. I love both of those images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards - love 'em both!

    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cat these are fabulous what beautiful vibrant colours you have used to show these new images off, I must say the little girl appeals to me so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankie never looked so "cute" -- clever flower embellishment -- how did we ever do anything without a cuttlebug?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!