Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Back to School at Softpencil!



Are you back in the school time groove after summer vacation? Elizabeth has designed more images for "Back to School". This one is "A Gift for my Teacher". Isn't it adorable! Of course, all of the Softpencil images are! Stop by the Softpencil Blog to see the new images and challenges that Elizabeth is sponsoring this week! You don't want to miss them! The Softpencil Shop is full of new goodies; including clip art, colored images, inchies, and embroidery designs!

Don't miss the September Sale! Buy one digi image, set, or collection and get one FREE!

Need inspiration? Stop by and visit the blogs of our very creative DT! Their links are in my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Cat,

    This is fabulous as always. I say that almost every week, don't I? Sorry, I can't help it, it is fabulous! LOL

    Hugs,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card Cat!!! Beautiful coloring and papers and great details! You made a lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!