Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Critter Time this Month at S2G!



We all have different "Critters" so stop by all of the DT's blogs to see what's new! Their links are in my sidebar. My critters are a sheep and a bird this week. The TWIST is to use "Flocking or Feathers".

I like to mix a little glitter with my flocking, and that's just what I did for the sheep. I like the sparkly look, and the pink reminds me of cotton candy! I also embossed my card. What? How did I emboss a digital image? I'll be posting a tutorial next week to show you how! I also did some zigzag machine stitching on my card.

Here is a closer look at the flocking and embossing. For an even closer look, double click. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge and use flocking on your project. You could win your choice of digis and a Winner's Badge for your blog. See the Challenge Blog to increase your chances of winning when you upload your card.
Have you shopped the Big BOGO Sale yet? Better hurry because it's about to end!

4 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, FUN!!! How cute is this! Hope this weekend is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love this pink fluffy lamb!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORBALE! .love the pink flocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glitter mixed with your flocking, a whole new look! I love all the pink here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!