Thursday, September 30, 2010

Swirly Swirls this Week at Pixie Dust Studio!

The challenge this week is "Swirly Swirls" at the Pixie Dust Studio. I used the digi image "Baker Fairy" from the new Goodies Collection. Isn't she adorable! I think she will be perfect for Christmas! I chose Christmas paper, and because I love to bake sugar cookies, I added some mini cookie cutters to the card. The cookie cutters are from "Dress It Up". I hot glued a rhinestone to a button and placed it on the swirl at the top of the card. 

Here is a closeup of the swirls. I used a Provo Craft embossing folder and then cut more swirls using my Cricut and an Accent Essentials cartridge.
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. Link your project HERE and you could win a digi of your choice and a Winner's Badge for your blog! Check out the DT's blogs! Groups I and II both have digis to showcase! The Pixie Dust Studio is full of inspiring digis! Zap yourself over and take a look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!