Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day One of Sneak Peeks at Pixie Dust Studio!

Only two more days until the big release of "Have a Ball"!

This is "Belle of the Ball". Isn't she gorgeous! I LOVE her ball gown! She's holding a mask in her hand too, so she would be perfect for Mardi Gras. I used my Cricut to cut the flourishes and then added some paper roses.
The Pixies have more peeks for you today! The links to their blogs are in my sidebar. Stop by tomorrow, and I'll have more peeks to share!

 Valentine Blog Hop
Don't forget the HUGE Valentine's Day Blog Hop that starts tomorrow! Comment on each blog to increase your odds of winning. Winning comments will be chosen by Random.org. Kathy is donating two digis to one lucky winner! For a preview of the fabulous prizes click HERE
The fun starts tomorrow at 8:00 A.M. on Taylor's Blog. I hope you'll join us!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!