Thursday, February 24, 2011

"It's Vacation Time" at Pixie Dust Studio

Are you ready for warmer weather? Are you thinking vacation? When I think of summer, I think of cool drinks like peach ice tea, Diet Coke with a slice of lime, and Lemonade!

I chose the digital image "Making Lemonade" from the Oh, Happy Day Collection. The lemonade stand reminds me of my youngest son. When he was about ten years old, he asked my husband to build him a lemonade stand. Hubby never got around to it. My son will still bring it up at times. We passed down one of our cars to him when he graduated from high school. Hopefully that made up for not getting a lemonade stand. LOL
What reminds you of summer? The beach, sand, waves.... There are many choices for this week's Vacation theme. Need some inspiration? Stop by the blogs of our talented Pixies. Their links are in my sidebar. You'll find this image and many more at The Pixie Dust Studio.  Enter your creation HERE and you could win a Pixie Dust digi of your choice and a Star Award for your blog! Looking forward to seeing what you create!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!