Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Release Day for "Have a Ball" at Pixie Dust Studio!

My peek today is "When Will my Prince Come?"

 Isn't she sweet! She's even being careful not to get her dress wet while mopping! I hate to be the one to tell her this but "Your Prince won't find you if you stay at home mopping the floor!" LOL
Get out there, Girl, and start looking for him!


Today is Release Day for "Have a Ball"! That means all of these gorgeous digis are available now in the Pixie Dust Studio! The rest of the Pixies are sharing peeks too, so check out their links in my sidebar. You'll be inspired!
 Don't forget the Valentine's Day Blog Hop! Kathy is offering two digis to one lucky winner! Many other companies are also offering prizes. The fun starts HERE.











3 comments:

  1. The images are darling and your card adorable.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card Cat!!! what beautiful papers and colours combo you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!