Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Two of Sneak Peeks for "Playpen Pets" at Pixie Dust Studio!

This week's Challenge is HERE.
Playpen Pets Sneak Peeks continue today.

I made another little home using the Papertrey Ink Template "It's on the House". This image is "Popsicle's Pad". Glittered CS was used for the roof and decorated with a MS Punch Around the Page punch.

The same punch was used to make a fence around the house.

Here is a closeup of the mini gift card.

"Hoot's Hut" uses the same template again to make a birdhouse. I layered strips using a MS punch to tile the roof. 
I found some Owl DP at Archiver's that I glued to the sides and back.
 The same punch used for the roof also makes a fence around the house.
Here is the matching mini gift card.
Visit the rest of the Pixies, and see what amazing creations they have for this release! Their links are in my sidebar. Tomorrow is Release Day! Stop by here tomorrow for my last peek!

3 comments:

  1. HI sweetie, these ar fab, gorgeous colours and gorgeous creations big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cat these look absolutely super what fabulous images and gorgeous colours this looks totally great.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are so adorable I cant decide which I love more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!