Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NEWS from Softpencil Studios!

The GOOD News is Elizabeth has a new release:
The Cupcakes Collection!
Amy on a Cupcake
 Charmy on a Cupcake
 Ratiny in a Cupcake
This collection is available in the Softpencil Studios now! But you had better hurry, because there is some SAD news too. The Cupcakes Collection is the last Softpencil release. Softpencil digital images will only be available until August 1st. I am especially sad to hear this news. Softpencil is the very first Design Team that I was on. I am so grateful to Elizabeth for giving me such an amazing opportunity to work with her, the creative DT and her adorable images.
The Softpencil DT will be showcasing one of the newest images in this collection over the next three weeks. I hope you'll join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!