Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Release Day for "Pixie of Oz" at Pixie Dust Studio!!!!!

Today is the day! It's Release Day for the newest Pixie Dust Collection "Pixie of Oz"!
This collection is HUGE! It includes ELEVEN digital images and ONE digital sentiment!
 Click your heels together three times and zap yourself over to the Pixie Dust Studio to see the special price for the entire collection!
This image is "No Place Like Home" and it's one of my favorites. I thought about this card for several days before deciding on this LO. I like the way it gives the feel of a tornado with objects flying around. All of the DP is from the Graphic 45, Magic of Oz Collection.
I used "Good Witch or Bad Witch" to make a Halloween card. I couldn't resist making a clothesline. Any excuse to use those adorable mini clothespins! The Bat DP is Fright "Night", by Jazzy Patterns from My Grafico.

My last card uses "Munkins". Such a cute little couple! I thought they would look adorable on a Christmas card, and they do!
I hope you've enjoyed your three day journey through the Land of Oz. I certainly had a blast creating all of these projects using such amazing images! Skip on over to the blogs of our creative Pixies and see their versions of the Land of Oz. Their links are in my sidebar. Don't forget to stop by the Studio to purchase your images! Repeat after me:
There's no place like Pixie Dust Studio!
 There's no place like Pixie Dust Studio!  
  There's no place like Pixie Dust Studio!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the new collection! Cat you are such a talented lady, I always love seeing what you have been creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat these are fantastic, FAB and fun, I love them all the legs one made me giggle, super work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat these are fantastic you did an amazing job! I love love love the witches shoe card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!