Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 14 of a Pixie Christmas!

Today is Day 14 of a Pixie Christmas! "I is for Inside the Sack".  And look what's inside! An adorable Raggedy Ann doll! I have fond memories of Raggedy Ann dolls. My favorite aunt was an excellent seamstress. Every time one of the neices or nephews welcomed a new little one into the family, my aunt would present them with a handmade Raggedy Ann or Andy doll. My aunt has since passed, so my sister carried on the tradition when my first grandson, her first great nephew, was born. Raggedy Ann and her friends are available in the Pixie Dust Studio now! Hurry on over and take a peek!
Tomorrow is the final day of a Pixie Dust Christmas :(  I'll have one more peek for you then, when "O is for......"  Stop by tomorrow to find out!

3 comments:

  1. Another adorable card! Cat, you have been so stinkin' busy! Wowzers, girl! O??? Can't wait to see what "O" is! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Cat, this is totally awesome!!!! So so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!