Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Embarrassed Winner"!

Splitcoast Stampers had a contest this weekend for the messiest desk. As soon as I saw the announcement on FB I grabbed my camera, ran into my craftroom, and snapped this photo. This is really what my desk looked like. Nothing was added to the confusion.

Holey Moley! I was ALMOST too embarrassed to post it, but hey, it was a contest! So here goes! I was the winner! I had been working on cards, Halloween costumes, an anniversary gift, and Christmas decorations. Everything just ended up getting shoved aside so I could begin the next project, and this was the result. Now that you have seen my embarrassing secret I will be forced to clean it up. I have been fighting a sinus infection all weekend, but I will continue to sort out this mess! Hope to post an "after" picture soon!
BTW My prize was two digital images from The Greeting Farm!

3 comments:

  1. it may be messy but I bet you know you know where everything is I'm terrible for that I tidy up and can't find a thing lol and also it's not a mess it is a creation in progress happy crafting and congrats
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun! We call it organized chaos here, because I know where it all is! Great 'mess', Cat! Congrats on your win, and can't wait to see your after pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cat and hope your sinus infection is better.......now tell me when did you move into my craft room? (heehee)
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!