Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Sketch Time at MTMEPPS!

Here is my card for this week's sketch. I love the colors and simple design. "Many Thanks" is from the Round Off collection. The flowered digital paper is one of my favorites from the Color Infusion collection. Striped paper is from Parade of Patterns. Everything I used is available in the My Time Made Easy Shop.

This week's sketch is simple and easy! Besides using digital DP, I colored the image digitally too.
 Won't you join us for this week's challenge?  We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS54. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Stop by the My Time Made Easy Shop for the image I used and many more. There is a HUGE selection of digital paper, too! You're sure to find something you will just LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!