Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time to Get Sketchy at MTMEPPS!

Are you ready for a new MTMEPPS?

I chose paper from "Gardening Greats Nomad's Pea Pods". The frame I used for a seed packet and the tree are from the digital collection "Tending the Garden". You can find them all in the My Time Made Easy Shop.

Here is a tag that I made that fits inside the seed packet. This sentiment comes with the Tending the Garden Collection.

 Won't you join us for this week's challenge?  We would love to see what you create! You can link your project HERE Sketch Keyword is MTMEPPS53. Need more inspiration? Check out the blogs of the amazingly talented DT. Their links are in my sidebar.
Stop by the My Time Made Easy Shop for the image I used and many more. There is a HUGE selection of digital paper, too! You're sure to find something you will just LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!