Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Michu and Ratiny.....

....How I have missed you! Have you been missing Ratiny and Michu too? Well they will soon be back with more Tiny Twinies Friends. Elizabeth is working on new designs and goodies which include papers and stickers. I can hardly wait! The Design Team will be back too! Yay! Elizabeth's Softpencil DT was the very first team that I was invited to join, and I am so thrilled to be working with her again! Elizabeth has a new digi image just in time for St. Patrick's Day! You can find it at the Softpencil Blog HERE.
Michu and Ratiny were colored with Copic markers. Stickles were added for highlights. I used pop dots to place them on Nestie circles. The border is a MS punch. Stop by the Softpencil blog. Michu and Ratiny want to play with you too!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card Cat!!! love the orange, the sparkly parts and your coloring on Michu and Ratiny! they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Cat! Love it!

    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Cat this is gorgeous I so love the images they are sooo cute, the colours and design and so beautiful and vibrant.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!