Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm a Belle of the Belli Guest Designer!


I am thrilled to be a Belle of the Belli Guest Designerfor Creative Belli Challenges! This week's challenge is to use three shapes on your card. I chose to make a two sided easel card for this week's challenge. Can you find my three shapes? The base of the card is a rectangle. The sentiment is placed on an oval, and the images are on circles.
 The images are from Pixie Dust Studio. The rabbit is "Peter the Rabbit" from the Egg Hunt Collection. The two eggs were borrowed from the image "Bunny Walter" from the Bunny Tales Collection. The sentiment is from Digital Delights
 The card was made with an 8"x 8" piece of CS. It was scored in half. and then in half again down to the score line. I then cut on the score line and stopped where it ended at the center of the card. Then score lines were made diagonally, and the flaps were folded toward the center. Then circles were glued to the flaps. 
 The spirit of the Belli challenges is to encourage you to use your OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments! (My old embellishments are the pink felt flowers with rhinestones in the center. I found them in the Dollar bin last year at Michael's.)  Everyone is welcome to play along! Challenge a stamping friend!
Choose three shapes for your project, and link it HERE.Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to see you are the Belle of the Belli. There is no one more worthy than you.
    congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee....Congratulations, Cat! Way to go! Love your 'shapely' little card! I thought it was a basket until you revealed your top secret trick! Job well done, my friend! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project- how cool is that card design- love the visual you posted on the Belli blog! Thank You so much for joining in at the Belli Blog- we look forward to seeing you more in the future too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments!